One mom is Japan is clearly a skilled at-home chef who loves to experiment with recipes from around the world. She makes a myriad of dishes and films her 3-year-old daughter's reactions to trying the new recipes. The adorable daughter, named Rino, is definitely going to make a great food critic one day.
The young girl seems to be a fan of her mother's cooking, whether she is trying Vietnamese Pho, British Strawberry Shortbreads, or Japanese Nagasaki Chanpon. Each video shows the hands of the mom cooking the meal, then cuts to her daughter trying the new dish for the first time. You can check out one of the family's videos below. It's adorably entertaining, and you might even learn how to make a new recipe!
- Paul McCartney Attends Launch of Daughter's Book 'Food'
- Mike Tyson Talks Getting Healthy After Daughter's Death
- 10 Weird Foods Considered Delicacies Around The World
- 10 Unusual And Weird Foods From Around The World
- Christmas Drinks From Around the World
- Carly Rae Jepsen Shares Favorite Foods Around the World
- School Lunches From Around The World
- The 20 Most Popular Movie Snacks From Around The World
- Some Of The Most Popular Breakfast Foods From Around The World
- 5 Weirdest Seafood Dishes From Around The World
- Food and Romance from around the world: Dubai, UAE
- Mom's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mom's Perfect Macaroni Salad
- World's Best Crepes
- My Daughter Alicia's Buffalo Wings
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Mom’s Scalloped Oysters
- My Mom’s Shepherd’s Pie
- Mom's Pasta Al Forno (Mom's Special Baked Ziti)
- Mom`s Special Caramel Custard