When I was a young girl, my first real job was working at a resort hotel, cleaning rooms. The view of the ocean was priceless, but the work: notsomuch.
I did have one guest who stayed for two weeks. She was an elderly woman who tipped me a dollar bill every day. That dollar bill was sitting next to a Toblerone chocolate bar. What a special treat to a newly minted *grown up*, living on Chambermaid's tips.
- The Best Food Craving Ever: Nutella Ice Cream
- Best Measurement Chart Ever: Free Printable
- The Easiest Pasta Recipe Ever: Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Ever Brownies
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Cheesecake Bars You've Ever Tasted
- Best-Ever Red Velvet "Oreo" Cookies
- Holiday Gift Idea: The Best-Ever Peppermint Chocolate Bark
- Party Food: Easy Toblerone Chocolate Fondue
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Great American Recipes Best-Ever Blueberry Muffins
- The Best Ever Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Best Ever Deep Dark Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- The Best Veggie Patties Ever- Falafel
- Decadent chocolate muffins
- Mini Spiced Apple Tarts with Chocolate
- Creamy Egg and Vegetable Muffins
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Mad Hatters Muffins