When I was a young girl, my first real job was working at a resort hotel, cleaning rooms. The view of the ocean was priceless, but the work: notsomuch.
I did have one guest who stayed for two weeks. She was an elderly woman who tipped me a dollar bill every day. That dollar bill was sitting next to a Toblerone chocolate bar. What a special treat to a newly minted *grown up*, living on Chambermaid's tips.
- The Best Food Craving Ever: Nutella Ice Cream
- Best Measurement Chart Ever: Free Printable
- The Easiest Pasta Recipe Ever: Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
- Wheatless Wednesday: Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Ever Buttermilk Chocolate Cake
- Party Food: Easy Toblerone Chocolate Fondue
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Best Ever Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe - Just In Time for Thanksgiving
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Great American Recipes Best-Ever Blueberry Muffins
- Rachel Allen's Best Ever Chocolate Cake
- Best Ever Deep Dark Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies...Ever
- The Best Ever Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Brown Sugar Banana Mini Muffins With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mini Chocolate Chip & Flax Banana Muffins
- The Best Veggie Patties Ever- Falafel