We love Cheetos and we love mozzarella sticks, but the guys over at FoodBeast.com have taken the combination of the two snack foods to a whole new level: Hot Cheetos-Crusted Fried Mozzarella Sticks. Here's what you'll need to whip up a batch:
$.99 Bag of Hot Cheetos, easy. (1 cup)
Brick of mozzarella cheese, easy.
Panko Bread Crumbs, easy. (1 cup)
2 eggs, easy.
Tabasco, easy. (Use however much you can take)
- Snacks on a Stick Maker is Easy to Use for Portable Snackage
- Cheetos-Flavored Macaron is a Cheddar-y Cookie
- 5 Fun Foods on A Stick
- How to Make Crispy Mozzarella Sticks from Scratch
- Caramel Coated Cheetos are a Sweet Cheesy Snack
- Stick to Your Ribs Dinner Recipe: Chili Pie with Green Chile and Cheddar Cornbread Crust
- Hot Mess Burger is One Spicy Hit
- Savory Bacon Sticks are a Porky Pocky Stick
- Pizza On A Stick? Yes, It's Possible. Here's The Recipe!
- Iowa State Fair Sells Deep Fried Butter On A Stick