Seattle hot spot Serafina Osteria & Enoteca sports an impressive cocktail selection in addition to their vast wine list and amazing Italian menu. Recently, we sat with MacGregor Boswell, Serafina's Infusion Director, who gave us a tour of some of their classic and uniquely original cocktails. One of my favorite springtime sips was the Moimisette, a refreshing blend of Boswell's house-made pastis, lime juice, orgeat and simple syrups, topped with prosecco. Whip this thirst quencher up for your next outdoor party.
¾ oz house pastis (or a store brand like Ricard if you don’t have the time to make your own infusion)
½ oz lime juice
¼ oz orgeat syrup
¼ oz simple syrup
Shake and pour over ice into a glass. Top with prosecco and garnish with a lime peel.
Check out our springtime tasting extravaganza at both Serafina and sister restaurant Cicchetti for a snapshot of their exquisite cuisine!
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursdays: Mama-jito
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- Thirsty Thursday: The Mojito 6 Ways
- Thirsty Thursday: Savory Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: Tea & Alcohol
- Thirsty Thursday: Cherry Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: Irish Coffee
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Awesome Autumn Cocktails
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Fresh Peach Bellini
- Sparkling Strawberry Sangria
- Easy Mojito Recipe
- Cranberry Crush
- Cranberry Citrus Cocktail
- A timely take on the Old Fashioned
- Cinnamon Hot Toddy, infused with sunshine
- This is how I keep the cold away; gingery grapefruit gimlet