The transcript of a May 17 deposition in a workplace-discrimination lawsuit recently surfaced where Paula Deen admitted "of course" in reference to using "the N word." She also defended telling racial and anti-semitic jokes saying “it’s just what they are, they’re jokes,” and stated she wished she could plan a “Southern plantation wedding” with African American servers playing the part of slaves. She reportedly didn't go through with the antebellum slave theme fearing the media would twist it into something. Oh, Paula...
- Paula Deen Apologizes for Racist Comments Via YouTube
- Paula Deen's Upcoming Book Canceled by Publisher
- Paula Deen's Potty Mouth Revealed in Blooper Reel
- Paula Deen's 6 Word Memoir
- Paula Deen Claims She is "Not a Racist" on Today Show
- Funny or Die Writes Paula Deen's Health Food Cookbook
- 'Saturday Night Live' Sketch Pokes Fun at Paula Deen
- Paula Deen Talks Healthy Southern Food in 'Prevention'
- Paula Deen to Bring Recipes to Grocery Stores
- Paula Deen to Open Restaurant in Chicagoland Casino