The fall season always seems to be the busiest of seasons. The kids go back to school, which means parents have to play chauffeur; the end of the year is approaching so work becomes even more hectic; and Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are quickly approaching -- this means spending any more time than necessary on dinner just isn't in the cards for you. Well, it's time to get out your crock pot. Let the handy kitchen tool do all your work for you, so you don't have to worry about finding extra time in your schedule to make a delicious dinner.
This Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Tacos recipe from Eat. Drink. Love. is an easy chicken recipe that needs just a few minutes of prep. Plus, it requires just a handful of ingredients and you can make it your own by adding in different toppings.
Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Tacos
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups low-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Toppings: shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, diced avocado
Check out the rest of this recipe here.
- Crock-Pot Beef and Bean Tacos
- Crock Pot Carne Asada Tacos
- Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Crazy Good Crock Pot Sesame Chicken
- Easy Chicken Recipe: Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken Noodles
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Sunday Suppers: Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Chicken Tacos
- Crock Pot Chicken Adobo
- Best Ever Crock Pot Pulled Pork
- Simple British Spring Pot Chicken Recipe
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Simple Turkey Chili Crock-Pot Recipe
- Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Crock Pot Chili with Beans
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Crock Pot Red Beans & Rice
- Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Wild Rice
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad