The fun folks at Ben & Jerry's are at it again! After a playful social media campaign local Seattle fans were given the chance to help create their city’s unique flavor via the Ben & Jerry's Seattle City Churned site.
After culling together tweets and public transportation data, monitoring the visibility of Mount Rainier and collecting input from local residents (such as plaids vs. hoodies or vanilla vs. chocolate), Ben & Jerry’s is now ready to give you a taste of the Emerald City and Foodista got to sample this new flavor! So what does Seattle taste like? Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Swirls of Brownie Batter, Theo Chocolate Coffee Chips made with Caffe Vita Coffee - all topped with Caramel.
The name of this flavor will be announced tomorrow (September 14), but the runners up are:
Sweetness In Seattle
Check out the City Churned site to see the results of Seattle and the other cities with custom flavors (Portland, OR; Washington DC; New York and San Francisco).
Don't miss the fun on Ben & Jerry's Twitter @BenandJerrys
- Ben & Jerry's Tweaks 'Taste the Lin-Sanity' Flavor
- Ben & Jerry's 30 Rock Ice Cream is a Tasteful Farewell
- Ben and Jerry's Releases New Flavor in Celebration of 'Anchorman 2'
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Ben & Jerry's: A Social Justice Company That Just Happens To Make Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry's Apple-y Ever After Ice Cream Supports Gay Marriage
- Ben and Jerry's Release Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry's Gives Away Free Scoops of "What a Cluster" Ice Cream for Carmageddon
- Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough Cake is Inspired by Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
- Ben and Jerry have Schweddy Balls
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Backyard Bbq Chex Mix
- Instant Oatmeal Mix
- mixed berry tea cake
- Blueberry Bublanina
- Kiwi Zabaglione
- Asian Fusion Appetizer: Salmon & Asian Pesto Packages
- New York Steak au Poivre with Balsamic Reduction
- Seared Salmon with Sesame Bok Choy and Spinach