How can you not want to make Jello Brains? Even without children, it is such a fun Halloween treat that it should find its way onto everyone's table at least once. Halloween is the perfect excuse to make creepy and delicious things.
Kraft has a free eBook of recipes, showing how to make all things Halloween. Most of the recipes use Jello, and some creativity. The finished foods will please all your little ghosts and goblins at the table.
I also found a cute video about how to make a Jello brain on Youtube. Be warned, if you are sitting with a little goblin and searching, MOST of the videos will be extremely inappropriate for younger kids.
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- DIY Creepiest Halloween Treat: Panna Cotta Eye Ball - Gluten Free!
- GF Halloween Haunted Gingerbread Houses
- 3 Spooky Gluten Free Halloween Treats
- DIY Royal Icing Googly Eyes
- 3 Must Try Halloween Treats
- 3 Frighteningly Delicious Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Zombie Cupcakes - Book Review & Recipe
- The Watermelon Brain is a Delicately Carved Fruit
- UnSpooky Treats: Halloween Parfait