November 9, 2013
Imagine a steamy bowl of this delicious vegetarian chili after a day of holiday shopping! We think it's perfect. Your family probably won't recognize the pumpkin, but the rich creaminess can't be replicated.
- Celebrate Seasonal Eating: Mushroom Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Squash
- Seasonal Eating: Green Bean and Tomato Salad With Creamy Garlic Dressing
- Seasonal Eating: Pumpkin Scones With Pine Nuts and Maple Glaze
- Seasonal Eating: Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- Seasonal Eating: Strawberry Galette
- Seasonal Eating: Grandma B's Rhubarb Cake
- Seasonal Eating: Grilled Asparagus with a Fried Egg and Ricotta Salata
- Seasonal Eating: Rhubarb Cake
- Summer Eating: Provencal Gratin
- Seasonal Eating: Strawberry Shortcake
- Refried Bean Chili
- Ground Turkey Chili
- Pumpkin Soup w/ Homemade Croutons
- Vegetarian Bean and Pumpkin Chili
- Creamy Chicken, Lime, And White Bean Chili
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Crock Pot Chili with Beans
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Homemade Pumpkin Muffins
- Love That Chipotle Chili!