You can still keep to the traditional Thanksgiving meal, and change little things up a bit. We love these Pumpkin Thyme Rolls, to bring out some new flavors to an old side.
What a nice idea for a holiday dinner, you may just add these to your Thanksgiving traditions.
- Must Have Thanksgiving Side: Squash Braided Bread
- Must Have Whole Grain Dinner Rolls
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Sunday Baking: Pumpkin Thyme Rolls
- Fall Favorites: Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- Thanksgiving Sides You Will Love to Share
- How to Avoid Making Mushy Stuffing
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- How to Make Fresh Cloverleaf Rolls: A Video
- Aunt Marie’s Dinner Rolls
- Bread Machine Butter Rolls
- Stuffed Beef Rolls
- Thyme-Roasted Apples and Onions
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Deer Meatballs with Thyme and Bacon
- Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Refrigerator Rolls
- Ginger Pumpkin Muffins
- Mushroom, Sausage & Leek Ciabatta Stuffing