You can still keep to the traditional Thanksgiving meal, and change little things up a bit. We love these Pumpkin Thyme Rolls, to bring out some new flavors to an old side.
What a nice idea for a holiday dinner, you may just add these to your Thanksgiving traditions.
- Must Have Thanksgiving Side: Squash Braided Bread
- Must Have Whole Grain Dinner Rolls
- Wheatless Wednesday: Sweet Potato Buttermilk Rolls
- Sunday Baking: Pumpkin Thyme Rolls
- Fall Favorites: Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- Thanksgiving Sides You Will Love to Share
- How to Avoid Making Mushy Stuffing
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- How to Make Fresh Cloverleaf Rolls: A Video