Dried cranberries also known as craisins or crazens, are a tasty alternative to dried raisins. They are a little tart and are sometimes sweetened with sugar to tone down the tartness.
Dried cranberries are an excellent source of dietary fiber , however the vitamins present in the cranberries are lost in the commercial drying process.
- Spinach Salad With Dried Cranberries
- Brussels Sprouts With Walnuts and Dried Cranberries
- Endive With Blue Cheese, Dried Cranberries and Walnuts
- Oatmeal and Dried Cranberry Cookies
- Chavrie Fresh Goat Cheese With Dried Cranberries and Walnuts
- Broccoli, Dried Cranberry and Smokey Bacon Salad
- Goat Cheese Rolled In Dried Cranberries
- Baklava - Christmas Star - With Pistachio and Dried Cranberries
- Pork Chops With Dried Cranberries, Mushrooms and Chestnut Stuffing
- Broccoli Slaw With Dried Cranberries