Salish Smoked Salt
A type of naturally smoked Pacific Sea salt that is cool smoked over red alderwood. Smoked salt adds a delicious flavor to foods cooked on and off the grill. Goes well with fish, meat, poultry, pasta dishes and potatoes.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
Salish gives food a delicious smoke flavor both on and off the BBQ. Try on Salmon, red meat, creamy pasta dishes & baked potatoes. UWhen considering the use of salts, several points to consider may include the texture to add crispy or crunchy consistencies to foods, the aroma, the color for presentation purposes, and definitely the flavor which adds to the overall enjoyment of the food taste.se as a rub to be placed inside the cavity of poultry before cooking so that the meat remains moist. Salting vegetables prior to cooking is a process often used to draw out excess moisture that may adversely affect the taste or consistency when the vegetables are being prepared.
Rubbed fresh Alaskan winter salmon with olive oil, black pepper and this salt and then grilled the fish
Conserving and Storing
Store in a tightly sealed glass container in a dark cabinet away from a heat source. Has a long shelf life.
- Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt
- Roast Duck with Smoked Sea Salt and Cranberry-Cherry Sauce
- Must Have Pantry Item: Smoked Salt
- Will Water With Salt Evaporate Faster Than Water Without Salt Procedure?
- There's salt and there's salt
- Duo Of Fresh Fava Bean Spread Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich & Sort Of Guacamole Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich With Home Grown Garden Cress
- Black Lava Flake Salt
- Salted Mint Lassi
- Salted Peanuts In Shell
- Sweet-Potato Chips With Lime Salt