Almond Butter, unlike Almond Paste, is unsweetened and more like peanut butter in consistency and appearance. It is made by blending ground toasted almonds with a binding ingredient like oil. Almond butter can be used in the same way as Peanut Butter.
French Almond Butter is made with real butter and ground almonds, and is primarily used to garnish food and flavor sauces.
- Butter-Sauteed Apples With Almonds, Raisins and Maple Syrup
- Almond Butter Slices
- Trout With Butter, Almonds and Frangelico
- Sophie's Gluten Free Triple Coconut & Almond Butter Soft Cookies With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Butter Biscuits With Cranberries and Chocolate Chips & Almond Nuts
- Sophie's Healthy Gluten Free & Sugar Free Banana & Almond Butter Cake With Dark Chocolate Chips
- Almond Butter Cookies
- Almond Nut Butter
- Almond Butter and Chocolate Squares
- Flourless Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies