Angel Hair Pasta
Angel hair pasta is the thinnest of all long spaghettis. It is easy to cook, and goes well in any pasta dish, especially with tomato sauce. Also known as Capelli D'Angelo.
Angel hair pasta is a long, round, thin noodle. It is usually light tan in color, unless made with whole wheat flour.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
To prepare angel hair pasta, bring water to a boil on the stove. Once it is boiling, put in the amount of pasta you want to cook. A general guidline is a dime-sized bunch of pasta per person. After putting in the pasta, cook for about 7-10 minutes, or until it is soft and not too chewy. Once it is done cooking, pour the pasta and water into a colander over the sink, and rinse with hot water.
Conserving and Storing
Dry pasta can be stored for an impressively long period of time. Cooked pasta can be stored in a refrigerator for about two weeks, or in a freezer for a few months.
- Tangy Tequila Chicken Pasta
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Copycat Recipes: Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
- Homemade Allergy Friendly Gnocchi
- Chef Jack Lee's $100 Egg Roll Makes a Shark-Friendly Return in Latest Tasting
- DIY Gluten Free Ravioli
- The Original Pasta Fork Makes Noodle-Twirling Easy
- Angel Hair Pasta w Lemon-Garlic Tom