Appenzeller cheese is a hard cow's-milk cheese produced in the Appenzell region of northeast Switzerland. A herbal brine, sometimes incorporating wine or cider, is applied to the wheels of cheese while they cure, which flavors and preserves the cheese while promoting the formation of a rind.
- Cheese Rehab: Recipes to Get You Through
- DIY Goat Cheese
- 10 Must-Try Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Easy Appetizers - Gluten Free Thanksgiving
- 11 Best Sweet & Savory Crepes Recipes
- Where Can You Find Cheese Curds In Upstate New York?
- What Is Grated Cotija Cheese?
- Should I Use Large Or Small Curd Cottage Cheese In Baking?
- How Do You Make Basket Cheese?
- How To Serve Soft Goat Cheese?