Appenzeller cheese is a hard cow's-milk cheese produced in the Appenzell region of northeast Switzerland. A herbal brine, sometimes incorporating wine or cider, is applied to the wheels of cheese while they cure, which flavors and preserves the cheese while promoting the formation of a rind.
- Cheese Rehab: Recipes to Get You Through
- Cheddar Cheese Macaroni and Cheese
- Is Goats Cheese A Soft Cheese?
- Can Fontinella Cheese Be Substituted For Fontina Cheese?
- Olomoucké Syrečky Cheese (Curd Cheese)
- Onion, Cheese and Bacon Quiche
- Four Cheese Sauce
- Passover Cheese Pie
- Grilled Cheese
- Herb Yogurt Cheese