Cola is a dark colored carbonated beverage often containing caffeine that was made popular by Coke and Pepsi.
Despite its name, Cola is rarely if ever made from the bitter Kola nut. It is made from citrus oils such as lemon or lime, sweetened with sugar, and flavored with spices such as cinnamon and vanilla. Depending on the manufacturer, other flavorings may be added to distinguish the brand.
Cola is fizzy, dark brown in colour. It is shape less and takes the same of the container in which it is poured.
Selecting and Buying
Its is manufactured,bottled in big factories..
Preparation and Use
Serve chilled, on ice, or in mixed drinks. Can also be used as an ingredient in cakes or as a sauce for roasting meats, especially ham.
Conserving and Storing
Comes in glass, plastic, and cans. Though it has a relatively long shelf life, colas will lose carobonation and flavor over time, especially if exposed to heat and sunlight.
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Pepsi Uses Santa to Take a Stab at Coke With "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Commercial
- Soda Crate Pet Beds Reuse Salvaged Bottle-Carriers
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Uncle Teddy Ad for the "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Campaign Uses Coca-Cola Polar Bears
- Diet Coke Launches Can For Women
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Coca Cola Push Pops are a Handy Sweet
- Coca-Cola's Secret Coca Imports Beg Question: Why?