Papaya Nectar is a concentrate of papaya pulp or puree mixed with water and sugar. It is often added to other juices and mixed drinks or enjoyed on its own. Papaya Nectar is sweet to taste.
It is a orange-coral sheer juice. It may have a bit of foam at the rim of the container or glass.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
If you would like to make Papaya Nectar simply take fresh papaya and seed it. If using canned papaya you may skip this step. Once you have removed the seeds scoop out the flesh. Once again skip this step if using canned fruit. Next blend in a food processor or blender. Last, add honey or sugar and water. Then blend a little longer and finally serve with Ice.
Conserving and Storing
Make sure to keep the nectar refrigerated if it is fresh. However if it is canned or bottled it will be fine at room temperature.
- Has Anyone Tried Date Syrup In Recipes?
- Chocolate-Almond Coconut Bites
- Madzoon (Homemade Yogurt)
- Vanilla Bean Cherry Granola Bars
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Activ Blast with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Activ
- Rapper Jim Jones Spends $20,000 on Champagne for Friend's Birthday
- White Fluffy Frosting - Dairy, Soy, And Sugar Free!!!
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Granola