The Spaghetti Squash is an oblong seed-bearing variety of winter squash. Pulling a fork through the cooked flesh of the squash will separate it into long spaghetti-like strands.
The Spaghetti squash can be kept at room temperature for a month. they can be baked, boiled, microwaved or put in a crock pot.
Spaghetti Squash is an excellent source of folic acid, potassium, and vitamin A
Spaghetti squash is an oblong yellow squash with a lighter yellow interior flesh. It can range in size from 6'' to the size of a football.
Selecting and Buying
Preparation and Use
Slice in half and roast in the shell or cook whole.
Conserving and Storing
Store in a cool dark place.
- Lucious Lemon Caper Spaghetti Squash
- Remedies for Your Butternut Squash Addiction
- Pureed Butternut Squash With Ginger
- Glazed Delicata Squash
- Fusilli With Roasted Delicata Squash & Fresh Sage Brown Butter
- Delicata Squash With Apples and Chili Spices
- Maple Butternut Squash
- Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Butternut Squash