Agua Fresca, or "Refreshing Water," is a popular beverage in Latin America, North America and many Caribbean countries made of fruits blended with water, sugar, and sometimes cereals and seeds. Agua Fresca is often served ice cold, providing a most refreshing drink.
Fruits most often used to make Agua Fresca include Guava, Pineapple, Tamarind, Mango and Soursop. Cereals and seeds used include rice and barley.
- Mouth-Watering Watermelon Jalapeno Agua Fresca
- Agua De Nopal
- Food Channel’s 2011 Top 10 Beverage Trends
- Housemade Sparkling Water
- Is There Caffeine In Indian Tonic Water
- The True Cost of Soda
- Strawberry Coconut Water Smoothie Recipe
- The HydraDuo Holds Two Beverages in One
- 5 Thirst-Quenching Sangria Recipes
- Rockin Rosewater Iced Tea