Fudgy Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
½ tsp baking soda
1/3 cup packed dark-brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
¼ cup dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 cup flour
¼ cup white chocolate chips
Pair this gooey chocolate chip cookie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some toffee sauce to make an irresistible dessert!
1. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar well.
2. Stir in egg and vanilla essence, add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the chocolate chips to the mixture.
4. Transfer the mixture to a well greased 8-inch cast-iron skillet.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree celsius for 18-20 mins until the cookie is golden brown and just set in the center