Biscuit cake with jelly candies
500g of plain biscuits (cookies),
2 vanilla pudding (powder 2x40g),
8 tablespoons of sugar,
300g of jelly candies,
6 small cream bananas,
80g coconut flakes + 20g for sprinkling,
For the glaze:
200-300g of chocolate,
2-3 tablespoons of oil
For cream bananas:
2 extract - banana flavoring (2x15ml),
200g dark chocolate,
2 tablespoons of oil
1. Small cream bananas, jelly candies cut into cubes, and cookies break out into small pieces.
2. Mix pudding powder and sugar with 200ml water. Add to 400ml water and cook over medium heat.
3. Add margarine in cooked pudding, cook over low heat constantly stirring with wooden spoon until margarine melts.
4. Cookies, jelly candies, small cream bananas, coconut and raisins combine with pudding, put on cake plate and form into rectangle.
5. For the glaze: melt chocolate with oil (200g chocolate + 2 tablespoons of oil), pour over the cake and sprinkle with coconut.
1. Mix gelatin with 100 ml of water.
2. Cook sugar with 200ml of water, about 5 minutes until sugar melts. Remove from heat and gradually adding gelatin stir with mixer (minimum 20 minutes).
3. Add extract. Stir.
4. Grease baking tray with oil or margarine (sprinkle with coconut flakes), pour and let it stand.
5. Melt chocolate with oil and cover banana mixture.