Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and line your cupcake pans with your liners.
• in a large bowl, mixed together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder.
• With electric mixer beat together the oil, milk, eggs vinegar and vanilla.
• mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients just until smooth batter is formed.
• Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full.
• Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
• Using a knife to cut a cone shape out of the top of each cupcake. Place about 1 teaspoon of jam (apple, apricot or strawberry jam) into the empty hole, and then gently put the top back.
• While the cupcakes are baking preapare the vanilla pudding according to the instruction on the packing, just put 1/5 less milk than the instructions provides, and when it’s densely cooked add the margarine and mixed well
• You don’t have to wait that cupcakes and pudding cool completely before icing
• Pour the pudding with the spoon in several layers over the cupcakes .
• Dusted lightly with the cinnamon over the pudding for the decoration if you like it.