Kaytlin's Favorite Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
4 packages (8 oz) Cream Cheese
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 package (12-ounce) white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
1. In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of 9x13 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Set aside.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla using an electric mixer. Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Mix half of the white chocolate chips and half of the dried cranberries into the batter.Pour over prepared crust.
4. Sprinkle remaining white chocolate chips and remaining dried cranberries over batter.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until edges are set but center is still jiggly.
6. Cool and serve.