Ideas for using traditional bruschetta topping:
• Spread the prepared bruschetta mix on a baguette, toast or grilled bread; top with grated cheese or melted mozzarella.
• Add the prepared bruschetta mix to ground beef for tasty herb meatballs
• Mix a little Bruschetta topping with sour cream for a perfect baked potato topping.
• Sprinkle the Bruschetta mix dry on lasagna or in pasta sauce for an intense flavor..
• Add a bit to eggs for an Italian inspired omelet.
• Herb butter: combine the prepared bruschetta mix or just the dried herbs with softened butter.
• Herb Mayo: Mix two parts mayonnaise with one part greek yogurt and a spoonful of dried bruschetta
• Bruschetta dip: mix the prepared bruschetta topping with cottage cheese to create a delicious, healthy dip for fresh veggies.
• Seasoned olives in oil: marinate olives in oil combined with dry bruschetta mix, then use the herb flavored oil in dressings or cooking.
• Steamed fish with herbs & lemon: place fish on a sheet of foil. Sprinkle with dry bruschetta and then add sliced tomato, leeks and sliced lemon. Fold the foil over into a pouch and bake.