• 2 bunches of kale, ripped, washed, and dried
• 4 garlic cloves, sliced thin
• 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
• 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
• 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Heat oil in large saute pan on medium. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant. Turn heat up to medium high and add kale, mixing it with tongs to coat it with olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Saute until kale wilts and turns a deep green, approximately 7 minutes. Season with salt, give another good mix, and serve.