Taco Bellis experimenting with the latest in taco shell innovation: a product made completely from Nacho Cheese Doritos. The company has experimented with the Doritos Locos Tacos in several US locations including Toledo, Ohio and Wichita, Kansas. There is no word on whether the shell will become a permanent offering. Testing products at several stores before a wider launch is common practice in the fast food industry. The idea behind a cheesy taco shell is hardly new, though. As early as last year, customers began uploading videos featuring a shell similar to the Doritos version to YouTube. The video above began making the rounds late last week. It dates back to last summer and features a customer sampling the new product. What do you think? Would you consider sampling a Doritos cheese flavored taco shell?
Photo by Hoppzor
- Taco Bell Dorito Chips are a Limited Release
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Rumored to Release This Year
- Taco Bell Releases New Doritos Taco
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco Bell Recipe is a Cheesy Creation
- Taco Bell to Debut a Delicious Dessert Menu
- Taco Bell Delivers 10,000 Doritos Locos Tacos to Alaska
- Doritos Locos Tacos are a Free Treat During the World Series
- Homemade Doritos Locos Tacos and Other Copycat Recipes of Fast Food Favorites
- Taco Bell Speedo Request is to be Fulfilled
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Puff pastry dough made easy!
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- French Inspired Poblano Crepe ‘Enchiladas’