Bella Limento's Cherry Pie in a Jar from The Family Kitchen - adorable, single-serving and easy as, well, pie!
Cherry Pie, seen above, is the perfect example of taking a standard all-American recipe and making it unconventional, totally convenient and unbelievably delicious! How about a Peach Cobbler or Apple Pie as well?
For a beautiful brunch presentation, try Jenn Yu's Blackberry Curd Cheesecakes.
What pairs better than chocolate and cinnamon? Chocolate, cinnamon and a JAR: Chocolate Cinnamon Cake.
Looking for something savory? Try these Whole Wheat Buttermilk Dinner Rolls!
- Individual Peach Cobbler in a Jar
- Individual Red White and Blue Pies in a Jar
- 5 Perfect Panna Cotta
- How-to Recipe: Quick and Easy Blackberry Cobbler
- Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar
- Pumpkin Cheesecake in a Jar
- No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Jars
- Apple Pie in a Jar is a Harvest Sweet
- 5 Pie-in-a-Jar Recipes