Whip up a batch of margaritas and have a feast with some of these classic Mexican favorites!
Pork Carnitas Tacos
Succulent slow roasted pork makes for some of the best tacos. Serve with chopped onion, cilantro, a little salsa and a generous squeeze of lime juice.
A tasty dish of tortillas smothered in red or green sauce. Muy delicioso with refried beans!
Easy Green Chile Quesadilla
The perfect quick-and-easy appetizer.
Chicken Enchiladas With Roasted Poblano Chile Sauce
Roasting the poblano peppers gives this dish a wonderful smokey flavor.
Mexican Tortilla Soup With Chicken
A comforting classic with just a kick of jalapeno.
- Easy Mexican Breakfast: Spinach Chilaquiles
- Cinco de Mayo!
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Margarita Cheesecake Squares
- Chicken Margarita Tostadas
- A Spicy, Zesty Cocktail Recipe To Add Flavor To Your Cinco De Mayo Party
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Vegetarian Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Tofu Enchiladas
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Easy Slow Cooker Tomatillo Pork
- Skirt Steak Fajitas with Tequila Orange Lime Marinade
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Tacos in mini cups
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.