In just 12 hours, you can go from having tasteless vodka to a jolly-rancher infused alcohol that goes well with numerous cocktail creations. The process couldn't be easier. According to Mix This Drink, here's what you'll need:
- 750 ml of your favorite (but not necessarily expensive vodka)
- 12 Jolly Ranchers per flavor you want to create
- A flask per flavor you wish to create (this is a good model to buy)
- Optionally: a funnel and something to cover your counter
Basically what you need to do is sort the jolly ranchers, put them into their respective flasks, pour the vodka into the flasks (up to the top of the neck, if you wish), and that's it. The candies will automatically dissolve overnight and turn into beautifully colored vodka. There is no need to even shake the bottles. Chill your finished product and enjoy!
For more details and drink ideas see, the original post on Mix This Drink.
Photo by: Mix That Drink
- Thirsty Thursdays: Raspberry Jolly Rancher
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- Woobo International Set to Release Gangnam-Style Vodka
- UV Releases Candy Bar Flavored Vodka
- Stoli Salted Karamel Vodka is Sweet and Savory
- Frozen Ghost Vodka is a Spooky Spirit
- Election Jelly Shots are Perfect for a Political Party in the USA
- Absolut Elyx Takes on Super-Premium Vodka Market
- The Hangar One Vodka Blimp Tour is an Alcoholic Airship Extravaganza
- Jolly Rancher
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Jolly Jumper Cocktail
- Coriander-Flavored Vodka
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Chocolate Dipped Candied Ginger
- Rasmalai( Flattened Indian Cheese In Flavored Milk Cream)
- Golden Fried Milk Balls In Flavored Sugar Syrup
- Vodka Martini