La Bulle is a pop-up restaurant and bar by Coca-Cola France and W&Cie that blends interactive technology with Coca-Cola branding to explore how consumers will purchase and enjoy drinks in the year 2020, according to PSFK. Digital devices and interactive tables let visitors to the pop-up exhbit customize their surroundings and experience the Coca-Cola brand in a new, innovative way.
The La Bulle Coca-Cola France exhibit also contains a digital arch that engages the senses through light, sound and touch-free integrations. La Bulle was created for Coca-Cola's 125th anniversary and is a part of Paris' celebrations for the brand, which take place between April 29 and June 26.
Photo by: PSFK
- Weird Wednesday: Chocoholic Fish, Decoding Espresso Jargon and Coca-Cola Across the World
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Natasha Harris' 2-Gallon-a-Day Coca-Cola Habit May Have Caused Death
- Coca Cola Push Pops are a Handy Sweet
- Diet Coke Launches Can For Women
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Weird Wednesday: Chumlee's $11,500 Bar Bill, Fried Bubblegum and 126-Pound Cabbages
- Coca-Cola India "eKOCool" Coolers Use Solar Energy to Chill Bottles and Charge Gadgets