In Bogota, Colombia, Coca-Cola celebrated its 125th anniversary by turning a traffic jam into a drive-in movie during rush hour. "Ushers" offered concession treats like Coke, nachos, popcorn and hot dogs to those sitting in traffic as a big screen played a series of minute-long films. The screen also directed drivers to tune their radios to a specific station to listen to the films' audio.
The Coca-Cola drive-in movie was orchestrated by Ogilvy Colombia to cheer up Bogota commuters, who spend about 4 hours a day stuck in traffic, according to PSFK. Here's the video Ogilvy created of the stunt:
Photos by: PSFK
- Drive On In: Drive-In Movie Theaters Turn 78!
- Page Productions Sues Food Network Over Guy Fieri and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives"
- CollegeHumor Plays on Harry Potter Fever With "Guy Fieri at Hogwarts"
- Lawsuit Alleges Guy Fieri Said Some Awful Things
- Guy Fieri Teams with Matthew McConaughey for 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives'
- Siberian Pilot Uses Helicopter to Serve Drinks, Open Bottles and Give Shaves
- Argentina Paragliding Stunt Proves Red Bull Gives You Wings
- The Activate Human-Powered Vending Machine
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Furious Pete Eats an Entire Jar of Nutella
- The escalating need to have for and huge spread
- The environment of communication has progressed
- The marketplace is flooded with technologically le
- The USB Duplicator Now could be software program
- There certainly are a great deal of factors you ca
- These times
- To easily summarize that which you may possibly by
- USB kindoms not working
- What is the function of USB Duplication
- 24 Hour Salad