During a recent appearance on The Graham Norton Show, Lady Gaga performed her latest single "Judas," but it's her entourage that made waves on Wednesday as ITV studios attempted to feed the 80-person throng with bacon sandwiches.
Ashleigh Rainbird of the Daily Mirror reports that Lady Gaga's unexpectedly large entourage took up all of the dressing rooms, leaving staffers scrambling for food to feed the group. Rainbird's insider source says, "The staff started frantically knocking together bacon sandwiches to feed them all. The sarnies were gone in no time and some of the crew had to go without."
With Lady Gaga's meat dress a still-vivid memory in our minds, it's no wonder her entourage proved to be such voracious bacon fans.
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- Lady Gaga's Goo Diet Sells Baby Food in UK
- Lady Gaga's Family Restaurant Gets a C-Grade From Health Inspectors
- Lady Gaga's Dad to Open Restaurant
- Lady Gaga's Parents to Open Joanne Trattoria Next Week
- Lady Gaga's Restaurant Receives Bad Opening Night Review
- Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Gets the Museum Treatment
- Channel Lady Gaga With the Bacon Bracelet
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Jamie Olivers Makes A Meat Dress For Lady Gaga
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes
- Sweet Bacon Wrapped Sausage
- Chard With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar
- Bacon Wrapped Dates with Manchego, Romesco Sauce
- Giangi's Egg, Bacon and Muffin
- Mouth Watering Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
- Bacon Wrapped French Toast
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Shallots