Page Productions, the production company behind the Guy Fieri-hosted food show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, is suing the Food Network for breach of contract. Food Network Humor got ahold of the federal complaint, which has been posted on the Web here. The lawsuit is essentially concerning Guy Fieri's pay per the contract, which Page Productions alleges should have been covered by the Food Network but was not.
The Page Productions lawsuit against the Food Network focuses on their contract for seasons 12 through 14 of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Page Productions maintains that the Food Network has failed "to provide the services of the host and failing to make payments required by the contract." Do you think the lawsuit will stand in court?
- Guy Fieri Teams with Matthew McConaughey for 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives'
- CollegeHumor Plays on Harry Potter Fever With "Guy Fieri at Hogwarts"
- Lawsuit Alleges Guy Fieri Said Some Awful Things
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Coca-Cola Turns Bogota Rush Hour Into Drive-In Movie
- Drive On In: Drive-In Movie Theaters Turn 78!
- Guy Fieri Now Selling Jewelry
- Guy Fieri to Host Brew B'Que at LA Food and Wine Show
- Guy Fieri Visits Phineas and Ferb
- New Cast of 'Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off' Revealed
- Chicken Catchadora(ble guy)
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Aarti’s Green Minty Curry Chicken
- Pulled Pork With Mango Bbq Sauce
- Peanut Butter and Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Peppers that will leave you stuffed
- The escalating need to have for and huge spread
- The environment of communication has progressed