As far back as I can remember, I have always loved mustard. In fact, as mere youngster, I would rush home from school to eat stone ground mustard on saltines, with all the Koolaid I could slug down. Ahhh, my culinary journey began early.
My taste has always leaned towards spicy mustard, even the spicy hot of Chinese mustard, the more rustic the better. Now, although I no longer imbibe in Koolaid binges, I like to make my own versions of mustards. My refrigerator houses a half dozen different varieties, all beloved for various reasons. Here are a few mustards for you to make. Try them out on everything from sandwiches to party platters, from salad dressings to rubs for delicious meat dishes.
Simple and creamy. Bring this to the table when you are serving a mild sandwich meat, like chicken. Zing!
Super simple with a kick, try this mustard to start your spicy condiment journey.
Try this with a strong (and fabulous) sausage. Can't you just taste it?
Still simple, with a few more ingredients, this mustard has depth, as well as a bit of heat.
Delicious recipe, just begging for corned beef to come for a visit. The recipe says honey is optional, but trust me; It isn't.
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- Savory Gluten Free Cranberry Appetizers - Cranberry Craze Pt 5
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- 3 Best Gluten Free Cranberry Desserts - Cranberry Craze Pt 4
- Coffee for Kids? Meet Babyccinos, the New Brooklyn Beverage Craze
- 5 Snack Items You Can Make Yourself
- Do It Yourself Kermit the Frog Cake
- How to get yourself blissfully drunk. Without really trying!
- Easy Ham, Cheese, and Roasted Red Pepper Panini
- Instant Oatmeal Mix
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream