Customers looking for a dining bargain need look no further than Red Lobster this summer. The seafood chain will offer a 4-course prix fixe menu for $15 this summer. Called the "Seafood Feast," the chain plans to support the offer with television ads.
For $15, eaters will get a soup, salad, entree, unlimited biscuits and dessert. It runs through July 25. Red Lobster officials said the move was meant to target middle-class and even upper-class customers who were hurt by the recession and looking for bargains. There are 694 Red Lobsters, operated by Darden.
- Starbucks, Groupon Outperform Expectations
- Groupon Could Launch IPO November 4
- Groupon Continues Shocking Implosion
- Facebook Kills Off Deals Feature
- Glenn Beck Launches Groupon Clone
- An Important Take on Google Offers
- Great $2 Sandwich Deal at Subway
- Groupon Damages Businesses Reputations
- Red Lobster "Crabfest" Ad Features a Crab Fisherman
- 2 Must Read Articles Ahead of Groupon IPO