Following last week's Tumblr Tuesday theme of single-topic food tumblelogs, this week's selections of silly food tumblelogs range from zany image-retouching photoblogs to some famous faces placed in a new context.
1. Fast Food in the Wild: This Tumblr blog is dedicated to retouched images that blend fast food with the great outdoors. From French fries growing on farm plots to hunters firing at hamburgers, each image in this photoblog is zanier than the last.
2. Kanye Chef: Kanye West Chef is a punny blog that reworks the rapper's lyrics to discuss food rather than money, women and his ascension to fame. In the song below, for example, the line "Welcome to the danger zone, step into the fantasy" becomes "Welcome to the danger scone, grab a bowl of fricassee." You'll get a kick out of this blog even if you aren't a fan of Mr. West.
3. Monkeys Eating Bacon: Although bacon isn't actually in a primate's diet, Monkeys Eating Bacon presents a compelling case for the converse. Each post features a monkey wielding the Internet's favorite pork product.
4. Beatles + Food: Beatles + Food is the work of a Fab Four fan who's carefully compiled nearly every image imaginable of the Beatles eating, drinking or both. When possible, the blogger offers a backstory for the shot, a detail that almost makes perusing this photoblog an educational endeavor.
5. Funny Food Face: Funny Food Face is the work of Paul and Anjulie, two bloggers who picked up plates printed with a smiling face. Each post features a different take on the standard smiley face using food, condiments and other edibles.
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Food Truck Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Smitten Single-Food Tumblelogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Weird Food Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: Strange Single-Topic Food Tumblelogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Vegan Food Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: Fantastic Fridge-Themed Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Urban Farming Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Healthy Food Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Starbucks Tumblr Blogs
- Tumblr Tuesday: Yelp Parody Blogs
- Silly Carrots
- Maeun Bulgogi 매운 불고기 (Spicy Korean Barbecue Beef)
- Fried Green Tomatoes and Shrimp with Spicy Remoulade
- New Orleans Red Beans and Rice with Andouille Sausage
- Chocolate Truffle Tartlets
- Chicken & Andouille Jambalaya :: Mardi Gras
- White Chocolate Whiskey Cream (dairy free)
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- TWD: Flat Topped Blueberry Muffins
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries