I once met a woman who said that she made homemade doughnuts for her kids all the time. Ah! A kindred spirit! I was so excited to compare recipes until she pulled out a tube of Pillsbury biscuits and proceeded to deep fry them. To be fair, she did poke a hole in the middle of each biscuit first. I admit they were yummy, especially covered in cinnamon and sugar, but yeesh - Not the homemade I was referring to.
This just goes to show how anything can be deep fried and sold at a fair.
- Kraft Courting Hispanics With New Kool-Aid Ads
- Fried, Fattening and Fun: 5 Fried Fair Foods You Can Make At Home
- Deep-Fried Breakfast Cereal Descends on the San Diego County Fair
- 5 Vintage Food Commercials From the 1950s
- Jamie Oliver Launches New YouTube Channel 'Food Tube'
- DIY Recycled Juice Pouch Lunch Bag
- Whole Foods Parking Lot Video
- Gluten Free Test Kitchen Tuesdays with Heather Leets R.D.
- Why Buy Organic Produce - Video
- Obama Sushi
- Grilled Chicken Strips with Orzo Salad
- Herbed Vegetables In A Feta Quiche With A Wild Rice Crust
- Mighty Arrow Cheddar Soup
- One Thousand Ants - Angel Food Cake
- Baileys Chocolate Pot De Crème
- Ooh-La-La Pink Poodle Cupcake
- Warm Lemon Poppy Seed Cake With Chocolate Ganache Center
- Rizogalo (Rice Pudding) And A Cookbook Giveaway
- French Quarter Bananas Foster Cupcakes
- Double Chocolate Brownie Semifreddo