In less than a month, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 will hit theaters; to celebrate the final film installation of this magical franchise, we've rounded up a handful of the imaginary Harry Potter foods brought to life by savvy culinary artists, bakers and mixologists. There's even a cookbook for particularly enterprising Harry Potter fans who are craving even more wizard-approved recipes.
1. Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans: This unusual jelly bean assortment was sold in Honeydukes and on the Hogwarts Express in the Harry Potter novels, but Muggles can buy them online or at Jelly Belly factories, some candy stores, the The Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction at Universal Orlando, and retail stores like Toys R Us and Hot Topic. They contain typical Jelly Belly flavors and some unusual flavors like sausage, rotten egg, earwax, booger and vomit.
2. Pumpkin Pasties: Harry Potter and Ron Weasley both ate pumpkin pasties while on the Hogwarts Express during their first year. The pastries are filled with pumpkin.
3. Butterbeer: Butterbeer is one of the most pervasive beverages in the Harry Potter series. At Hogsmeade, this butterscotch-related (and slightly alcoholic) beverage is served hot or cold, but the nonalcoholic Muggle recipe below is for the cold version. For an alcoholic recipe, try the one in this post.
4. Harry Potter Licorice Wands: Hogwarts students bought Liquorice Wands at Honeydukes in Hogsmeade and on the Hogwarts Express food trolley. This recipe recreates the treat using licorice twists and a melted candy coating.
5. Pumpkin Juice: If you're looking for authentic pumpkin juice that's just like the beverage Harry Potter and his buddies guzzled, you'll have to head to Harry Potter's Wizarding World in Orlando. This tipple contains pumpkin puree, apple juice, apricot puree and spices. Alternatively, try this series of pumpkin juice recipes made by enterprising Muggles.
- Butterbeer Latte Recipe Inspired by 'Harry Potter'
- Magic Edible Harry Potter Wands Perform Tricks
- 3 Harry Potter Cocktail Recipes
- Harry Potter LEGO Cake
- Harry Potter Cake Pops are a Whimsical Wizard Treat
- Chocolate Frog Jelly Shots Inspired by Harry Potter
- Quidditch Pong Will Have You Nursing a Wicked Wizard Hangover
- Harry Potter's Favorite Pumpkin Juice
- Harry Potter Food
- 5 Fantastical Foods for Harry Potter's Final Feature
- Harry Potter Licorice Wands
- Harry Potter Non-Alcoholic Butterbeer
- Cornelius Fudge
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Completo Hot Dog -- Best Dog Of Life