The modern grocery store may look like it's filled with a bounty of food, but within those packages, boxes, and bags contain a massive amount of additives and chemicals that have no relation to actual food.
Many people assume if it's on the shelf, then it must be safe. This simply isn't the case. Due to subsidies, lobbyists, and "the bottom line" much of the food supply has been corrupted by substances that will never spend a day in nature.
If you want to hear more, then check out "What's in a Label". Learn how hidden MSG, GMOs, additives, and artificial sweeteners affect the body. Also enjoy my recipe for decadent and nourishing grain free raw brownies.
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Bread Pudding
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Chia Pet Pudding
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Wheatless Wednesday: Grain Free Dessert Party
- Friday Fun Links: Gluten Free Week-in Review
- Berry Good Summer Pudding
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly