It's okay. We understand. You're just tidy; a bit of a neat-nick. Clean freak is overly harsh. You just hate a mess. For the purposes of anonymity, we'll just call you Catie Cleanhouse.
How do you know if you're a full-fledged Catie Cleanhouse? Pine-Sol is your idea of Chanel No. 5. You want your sofa to stay white, the vacuum lines on the carpet to run precisely parallel to one another, and the pantry kept alphabetically categorized. You made it so simple with your new label maker. Sound familiar? It's okay, Catie. We love you.
And it's only natural that summer entertaining season isn't really your fave. Sticky BBQ fingers, the smoke smell, drips and drops of grape Popsicles everywhere, and how about the gobs of mustard that stain everything? And girl, don't even get started on the chocolate cake from the last birthday party that got ground into the carpet. See, we understand.
So, just for you, Catie Cleanhouse, we have put together this collection of less-mess recipes that are perfect for summer entertaining, but skip everything sticky, gooey, messy and potentially catastrophic to your sofa and drapes. So get ready to entertain this summer and let your O.C.D. flag fly high with these simple, less-mess recipes that will keep everyone happy, including you.
- Fresh Summer Salads
- 7 Cheery Cherry Pie Recipes
- Stuffed Zucchini 5 Ways
- Low Fat Vegan Eating and A Cold Summer Soup
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- Glorious Gluten Free Fruit Crisps
- Gluten Free Foodie Friday: 5 Fantastic Recipes
- 5 Easy Eggplant Recipes, Gluten Free
- Summer Lovin': 5 Sensational Coleslaw Recipes
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Salad of Rice, Roasted Chicken and Giardiniera
- Slow Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Petite Tomato Salad Tartar
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Baked Costa Rican Style Tilapia With Pineapples, Black Beans and Rice
- French Inspired Poblano Crepe ‘Enchiladas’