The Museum of Modern Art in New York City will honor Dieter Kosslick, the director of the Berlin International Film Festival, between Aug. 22 and Aug. 30 in a series called "Carte Blanche." The MoMa food film series will screen 11 food-related movies like "Big Night," "Food, Inc," "Sideways," "Babette's Feast" and "Ratatouille."
What's more, the film screenings will be accompanied by a movie-inspired dinner prepared by Gabriel Kreuther of The Modern. This is one exhibition that fans of food and movies can't miss.
- GMO Film Project - Video
- Ryan Seacrest Signs On For Film Based On Jamie Oliver
- Gwyneth Paltrow to Play Gabrielle Hamilton in Blood, Bones, & Butter
- GOOD FOOD
- 10 Fabulous Food Inspired Movies
- Films on Fridges is a Temporary Outdoor Movie Theater Made of Old Refrigerators
- Pinkberry Releases Movie-Inspired Frozen Yogurt Collection
- The 10 Most Mouth Watering Moments in Film
- elBulli Documentary Premieres This Friday
- The Nissin Cup Noodles Museum Celebrates an Iconic Snack