McDonald's UK is positioning the Happy Meal as the ultimate source of happiness with its "Happy Box" ad. The ad features joyous kids playing with various representations of a super-sized Happy Meal box.
The larger-than-life Happy Meal boxes shown in the McDonald's UK ad include a mirrored box, a furry box that moves, a box that spurts out water and a box with white sides that can be painted on. Each scene in the "Happy Box" ad shows kids smiling and at play. The ad uses "Glad All Over" by the Dave Clark Five as its soundtrack. Check it out below:
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Fast Food Companies Defy Happy Meal Ban
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish
- Proposed "McPath" in UK Links a School to Local McDonald's
- Inside the McDonald's Hamburger University
- McDonald's Director of Culinary Innovation Dishes on Obesity and the Future of Fast Food
- McDonald's China to Open One Restaurant a Day by 2015
- McDonald's Test Seasoned Fries
- McDonald's Wine Pairings: Confessions of a Big Mac Lover
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Happy Thanksgiving Week! - Grill Zuchinni, Yellow Squash & Pomegranates Salad
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Scary Halloween Food - "Intestines with Subcutaneous Fat Covered in Arterial Plaque and Bile"
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- The "Real" Tres Leches Cake
- Korean Gamja Tang ("Potato Stew")
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com
- Frittata "Brinner" Sandwiches - Southwest Style
- Buckwheat and pork soup