Shortly after going public, Dunkin' Donuts announced that it is looking to expand into Europe. Only Subway opened more U.S. restaurants in 2010 than Dunkin' Donuts, a move that grew revenue by 6.3 percent.
Dunkin Donuts stock was originally priced at $19 a share; it closed yesterday at $25.70. Do you think the brand's expansion into Europe is a wise move, considering the coffee culture there?
- No California Love From Dunkin Donuts
- Dunkin' Donuts App Lets You Buy a Buddy Coffee
- Buy Virtual Dunkin' Donuts in the Sims Social Facebook Game
- Dunkin' Donuts 'Flavor Radio' Bus Ad will Wake You Up with the Scent of Coffee
- Seattle's Best Expands Into Walmart
- Dunkin' Donuts is Testing Gluten-Free Products
- State Lawmaker Pulls Gun At Dunkin Donuts
- The TurDunkin is a Sweet Spin on Holiday Turkey
- Starbucks Launches Massive Chinese Expansion
- Starbucks Rebrands Its European Stores