Kari Schuster of MPLS.TV created this Meta Pizza during a late-night shopping trip. It's comprised of pizza-flavored items like Doritos, Combos, Goldfish, Pringles and even hummus. From afar, the calorie-packed concoction looks like a real pizza, but up close, the pizza's components become crystal clear.
So how did the Meta Pizza taste? Schuster writes, "Awesome? Yes. Healthy? No. Pizza party in your mouth? Definitely." Would you eat this "pizza"?
- Pringles Chips to Release Holiday Flavors
- Pecan Pie Pringles are a Rare Holiday Treat
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Pringles are a Fall Flavored Snack
- PIzza Hut Hong Kong's Cheesy Opera Pizza is a Pizza on Top of a Pizza
- Pizza Hut Singapore Welcomes Chinese New Year with the Ring of Fortune PIzza
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- 5 Snack Items You Can Make Yourself
- Pizza Roulette Promotion at Hell Pizza is a Dangerously Spicy Game of Chance
- Pizza Hut's Overstuffed Pizza is a Giant Calzone
- Homemade Cheese Goldfish From Miss Anthropist's Kitchen