Maggie Gyllenhaal is the latest celebrity to be featured with a milk mustache in the Got Milk? campaign. The new ad was unveiled at City Bakery in New York City and features Gyllenhall holding a latte, clad in a beret, and looking as though she just walked out of a Parisian coffee shop.
The Got Milk? campaigns promote the healthy sides of dairy, outlining the nutritious benefits and the delicious uses, like adding milk to your morning coffee.
- Bridgit Mendler Joins the Got Milk? Campaign
- Nina Dobrev Stars in Got Milk? Ad
- 'Good Luck Charlie' Got Milk? Ads
- 9 Celebrities Promoting Milk
- Salma Hayek Joins Got Milk? Campaign
- Creepy and Confusing New McDonalds Ad
- The Harrison Ford Got Milk Ad is the Latest Celebrity Dairy Endorsement
- How Safe is Raw Milk?
- Ashley Tisdale Stars in New 'Got Milk' Ads
- Katy Perry Popchips Ads Revealed
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Maggie's Favorite Dog Biscuits
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Mascarpone Gelato
- Baked Butter Beans
- Baked Onions With Sour Cream
- Nougat Ice Cream
- Breakfast Butters
- Banana Peanut Butter Bars