Our fearless leader Barnaby Dorfman photographed this fish safety notice at a Los Angeles sushi restaurant. The owners, it seems, wanted to assuage any fears about the quality of the fish served at the restaurant.
The list of reasons is meant to make diners feel comfortable about eating sushi, but I'm enjoying it more for humor than anything else. What do you think?
- Japanese Restaurant Serves Super-Sized Sushi
- 1.5-Mile Sushi Roll is the World's Longest
- 8 Insanely Artistic Sushi Creations
- Hong Kong Chefs Roll 36-Meter Sushi Roll to Promote Japanese Food and Tourism
- Radical Restaurants: Cannibalistic Sushi
- 5 Foodie Cufflinks
- David R. Chan Has Eaten at More than 6,000 Chinese Restaurants
- Sticky Rice Restaurant Sends Sushi Roll Into Space
- L.A. Catering Agency Debuts $100 Lobster Egg Roll Stuffed With Shark Fin
- DIY Spicy Tuna Hand Roll