Sometimes, in my quest to cover the Funny & Weird beat to the best of my ability, I come across a product that makes me lose my appetite; the Mini Piglet meat log from Costco is one such product. This pork roast is pressure-formed to look like a piglet, and it's on sale, folks!
If you ever needed a reminder that delicious pork comes from adorable pigs, this Mini Piglet meat log is just the thing. Think PETA is behind this?
- German Pork Chops and Sauerkraut
- Barry Callebaut May Produce Chocolate Filled with Viagra-Like Properties
- Mini Tiramisu (For Two 4" Spring Form Pans)
- Autumn Pork Roast Dinner
- Glazed Roast Pork Tenderloin
- Garlic Roasted Pork Loin
- Asian Pork Roast
- Garlic and Rosemary Pork Roast
- Omg Pork Roast
- Glazed Roast Pork