Jamie Oliver has been dedicated to changing the way children eat and has now revealed that he wants to build his very own meal service for schools.
"At some point, I plan to take over a local school food service and run it as a not-for-profit operation," Oliver said. "I want to show that the quality and variety of food at school can be a lot better."
Last month, Oliver said the UK government was at fault for putting his work with healthy school meals at risk.
- Jamie Oliver says UK Government is Putting his Work with Healthy School Lunches at Risk
- Jamie Oliver Fights Childhood Obesity with new Text Campaign
- Michelle Obama Approves of The Olive Garden and Red Lobster
- Big Brother's Watching The Lunchroom: Nanny State Gone Wild?
- Victoria Justice Applauds Healthy Lunches in LA School District
- Infographic: The 5 Worst Foods to Put in Your Kids' Lunches
- Bill Clinton Joins Fight Against Childhood Obesity
- Food Revolution Tells Congress Pizza is Not a Vegetable
- Jamie Oliver Urges UN to Take Action on Obesity
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Summer Garlic Mushrooms and Mostaccioli
- Roasted Squash and Chickpea Soup
- Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Dump Cake
- Clam Bake Butter
- Belledonna escort services in singapore
- Ant Pest Control Service
- Seafood Italian Salad with Olives
- Grilled Miso Chicken with Roasted Corn and Edamame Salad
- Caprese Stuffed Chicken