Billy Corgan is getting ready to open a 1930's Chinese-French style tea house in Highland Park, a suburb of Chicago.
"We want to open [the tea house] because there's nothing really to do up here," said Corgan, who is currently a resident of Highland Park. "[There's a] lack of culture for someone in their 30s or 40s. I think for such a nice place you need places to go and meet people and exchange ideas. That's the idea for the tea house... a place to gather."
The Smashing Pumpkins musician is planning on opening the tea house in the spring.
- Billy Corgan Opens Tea Shop With Acoustic Set
- Michael Jordan's Steak House Chicago to Open Tuesday
- $9,995 McJordan BBQ Sauce is for a Gluttonous Fan
- Flava Flav to Open Fried Chicken Restaurant in Las Vegas
- Jamie Oliver to Open a Hot Dog Diner
- Gordon Ramsay to Open Two New Restaurants in London
- Obama Butter Bust Wanders Through Chicago
- Aarón Sanchez Revamps the Houston House of Blues Menu
- Hotly Anticipated Chicago Restaurant Next Opens
- Katharine McPhee's Smashing Diet
- Kahwa (Spiced Aromatic Kashmiri Tea)
- Aunt Billie's Texas Style Coleslaw
- Gin Smash
- Blackberry Smash
- The Pepper Smash Cocktail
- Rum Smash
- Vodka Smash
- Saltbush Lamb With Kumara Smash
- Chicken and Smashed Cauliflower With Greek Oregano Sauce
- New York Strips Steaks, Pan Seared With Cherry Tomatoes and Smashed Potatoes