Michelle Obama is helping the country get in shape with her initiatives that fight against childhood obesity. At home in the White House, her lessons are no different.
The First Lady says that just because her daughters, Malia and Sasha, live in the grand White House, it doesn't mean that they can eat whatever they want, whenever they want.
"They can't go in the refrigerator and get what they want," Michelle said, adding that her girls "have a set diet."
She also said she wants her children to remember that they are still kids, no matter where they live.
"They can't pick up the phone and order anything. They're kids. That's the point that I make to them. You live in the White House, but you're a child."
- The Obamas Have Family Dinner Almost Every Night
- Michelle Obama Talks Presidential Diet Weaknesses
- Michelle Obama to Talk School Lunches in Virginia
- Michelle Obama to Appear on 'The Biggest Loser'
- Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Obama Top List of Most-Wanted Celebrity Bodies
- Paula Deen Says The First Lady Sure Can Eat
- Michelle Obama Gets Jay Leno to Eat his Veggies
- Michelle Obama Publishes First Cookbook
- First Couple Inaugural Ball Cookies
- Bethenny Frankel's 2-Year-Old Daughter Chose Vegetarianism